
Music and Words by T. W. Tendrils.
Performed by Phil, Brooke, Darien, Deirdre and T. W on Saturday, February 6th.
I love all my friends
Roger, Josh, and Ben
Fatima, Deirdre and Bryce
I love all my pals
Meg and Gabriel
and my best friend's name Jesus Christ
and Jesus loves us all
he preached the gospel
laid down on the cross and gave his life
I love all my friends
you are all my friends
and my best friend's name is Jesus Christ
I love my enemies
as Jesus Christ loves me
I love creation and cosmogonies
I love Gabe and Meg
each hair on their head
and every writhing tendrils in the sea
and Jesus loves us all
he preached the gospel
laid down on the cross and gave his life
I love all my friends
you are all my friends
and my best friend's name is Jesus Christ
and Jesus loves us all
he preached the gospel
laid down on the cross and gave his life
I love all my friends
you are all my friends
and my best friend's name is Jesus Christ
What is your song idea?
I go to an awesome Youth Group at Grace Pointe Church, and i get to see all of my friends and also talk about my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. It is the most fun part of every week, and they are all great people.
describe your song in one word
Spiritual
No comments:
Post a Comment