2.16.2011

Brains



Words and Music by B. T. Nook, Featuring vocals by M.M. Healy!

I've mastered the art of the witty riposte
And though I'm far too modest to boast
The leering is not just the slobs on the street
It's damn near every single man I meet

Why can't they want me just for my
Bray-ee-ay-ee-ains

Lately I haven't needed my quips
Preoccupied by the apocalypse
Of course, well don't you know
The finest male minds were the first to go

Now what chance do I stand of finally finding a man who wants my
Bray-ee-ay-ee-ains

I crawled out of the shelter
for a break from the despair
in the sullen moonlight
a voice hung in the air

He lumbered toward me his gaze fixed on my cortex
He never so much even glanced at my assets
This kind of love can't be feigned
Finally a man who wants
Have I finally found a man
Is there a man who wants my

Bray-ee-ay-ee-ains

What is your song idea?
A beautiful girl frustrated with how men can not see past her body ends up on a date (possibly a blind date) with a zombie in the twilight of the zombie Apocalypse. But it all works out when she discovers that he likes her for her brains... love song!

describe your song in one word
love

No comments:

Post a Comment