2.06.2011

Call Of Duty



Words and Music by Stryker

call of duty
in some foreign land
16 gun in hand
just to kill a man

and all I can do is watch them die
and wonder them not I
because I shot them first
I never asked for this
I never asked to live
the company marches on

water soaked to bone
letters from back home
are better left alone

cause there's no time to watch them die
because I shot them first
I only wanted this
I only want to live
I'm fodder for their fire
I'm tinder to the fire
the company marches on

What is your song idea?
i play a video game series COD( call of duty) it takes place through the times of 1942 on the beachs of normany to the present war of terrorism 2009. fighting between in vetenam and iraq, id prefer something hardcore rock not fast not too slow just mix it up a bit

describe your song in one word
misery

No comments:

Post a Comment