![]() |
| See More Handmade Wearable Art From LaRu: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LaRu# |
What is your song idea?
I recently bought an awesome belt buckle with a picture of a robot hugging an octopus on it. i would like a song detailing their forbidden and ultimately doomed love.
Picture here: http://www.etsy.com/transaction/45200798
describe your song in one word
Roboctolove
The robot would clean the lab all day
The neatest piles of the cleanest slides
And the beakers were all put in their place
Counting down the nanoseconds till he'd clean the aquarium
The octopus would do her best to catch his eye
Changing colors into binary numbers
With her suction cup array
Using their secret language to plot and plan their schemes
"I love you, Octopus!"
"I love you, Robot!"
The octopus wanted to return to the sea
The plan was simple: steal some solar panels,
A submarine and a car to escape
Drive to the ocean for a life beneath the waves
"I love you, Octopus!"
"I love you, Robot!"
Late one rainy night, when the scientists were asleep
The android and the cephalopod broke the locks and then hotwired a jeep
"I love you, Octopus!"
"I love you, Robot!"

No comments:
Post a Comment