6.15.2011

Puppy Love


What is your song idea?
My Yellow Labrador, Chopper, is the source of love and joy in my life. I adore your songs and would LOVE it if you could create a song about puppy love :) I have an adorable photo of him if you need it for inspiration ;)

By the way...I refer to him as a puppy but he turns 13 years old this August. I feel that I need to make the most out of the time we have together.

describe your song in one word
Chopper



it's puppy love
chopper dear
when you wag your tail
each time you scratch your ear

it's puppy love
my labrador
i adore you
i'm so greatful you are here

13 years you've grown a little older
but still i'm only thinking of

your golden scruff
the way you "ruff"
thank you for telling me i'm always good enough
for your puppy love

No comments:

Post a Comment