Words and Music by Uso Oso
The mud runs strong right through Madison.
Can you feel the mud run right through the chides of sin?
The mud runs strong right through the line of men.
Can you stop the heart beats of the fighters within.
They think they cut us down, but they're wrong.
They think they cut us down, but we just keep fighting on.
What is your song idea?
Hi. I have a friend from Madison, Wisconsin who has been deeply involved in the current political battle and been protesting for weeks. I am requesting a song for her and all of the protestors to thank them for all of their hard work and to inspire them to keep fighting, despite the unfortunate recent turn of events. It is a sad day for Wisconsin and I hope this cheers them up! Thanks!
describe your song in one word
Inspirational
No comments:
Post a Comment