1.03.2011
Ramblin’ Troglodyte Houseguest Blues (#107)
Took this big old hairy feller in about a year ago
(Knuckles draggin’ on the floor and that’s the way it is)
Now I do declare I wonder if he’s ever gonna go
When he showed up at my door I wasn’t ready I admit
Swear I miscommunicated, he read stay when I signed get
Just respect his territory—it ain’t really hard to find it
We got so much fruit it’s growin’ mold but he don’t seem to mind it
99 Bananas bottles rollin’ all around the chair
Don’t be nervous how he’s lookin’ at you, that’s his normal stare
Got a roomie in the mist
(Knuckles draggin’ on the floor)
Pumpin’ that big old hairy fist
Climbin’ them walls for exercise
Battin’ them biplane out the skies
He don’t know no rules or laws
What’s that in his stinkin’ paws
And when I die don’t weep and mourn, there’s just one thing I ask of you
Just take my body into town and bury me down at the zoo
What is your song idea?
About having a gorilla as a new roommate.
describe your song in one word
oldtimey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment