there's a girl
there's a punk girl
a slightly punk grrrl
oh
and a boy
a slightly bored boy
and the punk grrrl
oh
la la la
and the punk grrrl
she likes the ramones
the ramones
and the boy
he likes to write his poems
his poems
and she liked him
used to like him
i'm just saying
oh
and now he likes her
really likes her
i'm just saying
oh
la la la
i keep thinking
he should tell her
he should tell her so
oh
it doesn't matter
what might happen
it doesn't matter
oh
la la la
it doesn't matter
what might happen
he should tell her
or whatever
but he should tell her
he should tell her so
Timmy's request
What is your song idea?
There's a girl who I know used to like me - not to sound arrogant, though. That was a long time ago, and now I'm starting to like her back. We haven't seen each other in a while, but I still like her. I don't even think she wants to be friends with me anymore.
I'd like the song to be sad, but a little bit uplifting in the melody. Something like an indie rock song, or even a little punk sounding - whatever you can do.
describe your song in one word
ambivalent
No comments:
Post a Comment