The wiggly tendrils will be giving a six minute and forty second presentation tonight during Philadelphia's 4th PechaKucha. January 30, 2010 7:30 pm – 10:00 pm at Studio 34 in West Philadelphia.
And here we are, trying to make music with these flimsy limbs and weirdly articulated appendages. What provenance that a tendril-based performer has offered to present at the first Pecha Kucha in Philly’s new decade!! [PKN IV]
and this...
The musicians behind Wiggly Tendrils have come to write you a song. A song just for you, condensed by your brain’s metabolism of time and space and funneled through digital tubes and compressed by real live musicians at the other end!The Wiggly Tendrils have been working on this project for quite some time, and you can see the fruits of their labor (and contribute too!) at http://thewigglytendrils.blogspot.com/It’s a fascinating narrative to be sure, and so I can’t tell you how happy I am that they’re going to be presenting on the 30th as part of Pecha Kucha Night Philadelphia 4. I don’t know what to expect, but I am confident it’s going to coat your eyes and ears with joyful noise.Their presentation title?"Music the Wiggly Way: Custom Songs For Curious Persons"Don’t miss it! [PKN IV]
No comments:
Post a Comment