it's ok that you bought the iphone (mp3)
heat wave heat wave
believe me these days we won't always see them
the weather changes with each season
there's no reason
the heat waves they come with the season
like the seasons so we
we may change our minds for no reason
like for dinner audrey
and for dinner audrey: cheerios
oh!
heat wave heat wave
the heat wave it comes with the seasons
with the season it goes
we change our minds for no reason
reasons are always unknown
it's ok that you bought the iphone
Audrey's questions:
1. Is it okay that I just bought an iphone? (I always said I wouldn't)
2. What should I make for dinner?
3. Why is it so hot outside?
Thanks Audrey for submitting your questions!
ReplyDelete1. Is it okay that I just bought an iphone? (I always said I wouldn't)
2. What should I make for dinner?
3. Why is it so hot outside?
We hope you enjoy the song!
Love the instruments in this one.
ReplyDelete