4.09.2011

Living Musically



when you whine
it rots my teeth
when you complain
it sounds so sweet to me
for everything is musical
when you are living musically

sing a song
or stomp your feet
in time (or not) with the beat
for everything is musical
when you're living musically

la
ooo

go ahead and bellow
or just be mellow
grab a bow and play me the cello
for everything is musical
oh everything is musical
everything is musical
when you're living musically
when you're living musically

What is your song idea?
I am a choir teacher and deal with all of the complaints and issues that students offer: "I'm tired", "I don't want to", "Why do we have to...?", "You played our notes wrong", "we don't know this song"...along with the nonstop talking about EVERYTHING unrelated (boyfriends, clothes, makeup, girls, other teachers, etc.). I would love a "quit whining and sing" type of song to play for them...or sing to them when they whine. :)

describe your song in one word
hilarious

No comments:

Post a Comment