words and music by D.E. Healy.
mastered by pop master wide.
I got the flu
from Peggy-Sue
I got the measles from Steven
Nobody got that the sum of two odds is an even
I got a cold from Leopold
Got poison ivy from Rhoda
Nobody got St. Paul, capital of Minnesota
How'd you ever learn your ABCs?
Did someone think about letters and sneeze?
Let's get curious
Let's get serious
It's not impossible it's just mysterious
Yes, it's a stretch
but you can catch
up if you go home and practice
Don't look at me like I'm asking you to kiss a cactus
If you don't think
you need to sink your
teeth into this and start chewing
picture yourself in ten years, smell the job you'll be doing
You don't have to grow up overnight
but I expect you to put up a fight
Let's get curious
Let's get serious
It's not impossible it's just mysterious
Let's get curious
Let's get serious
It's not impossible it's just mysterious
Susan's request:
who is the imagined singer
A CW rock band
who is the intended listeneran ignorant, lazy middle school student
ask three questions
describe your song in one word
- Who is a greater fool, the teacher who assigns homework she knows will never be done, or the student who consistently refuses to practice, and therefore to learn?
- If you won't work when you are years behind in school at 14, is there any chance you will ever hold a job?
- Can the love of learning be made contagious, and how?
hilarious
i love this!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome song!
ReplyDelete